Saturday, January 24, 2015

What You Should Know About The Trivium And Microchips (Among Other Things)

On the October 1, 2014 edition of "Nature Of Reality Radio" I hosted the show as a lone wolf to do a special dedicated to the work of Jan Irvin and Katherine Albrecht, in particular to the work that Jan has done about the Trivium and the work Katherine has done regarding microchips. I actually tried to get them as guests on my show back in the day, but Jan declined on the grounds that he would be a bad fit since he had "debunked" my previous guests Andrew Basiago and Alfred Webre, and Katherine declined since her spiritual beliefs differ from mine. However, I feel that their work is significant enough to deserve attention, so I have decided to make this show as a tribute to them to make sure their work doesn't go unheard by those who should hear it: http://youtu.be/K7LOOTxct74

No comments:

Post a Comment